Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Door to Destiny

September 7th Reading





The chapter of my story that I share with you today is the most current that God is writing and editing. A story is always broken down into several chapters. I share many of my chapters in my daily blog posts. My life story is an on going journey of wonder, struggles, fears and desires.

The Lord has recently nudged our family out of our cozy comfort zone in Holly, Michigan. We left behind our hometown, schools, friends and church. The Lord knew He had a purpose in mind. My husband and I didn't have to make this move, however after a good year of praying and seeking the Lord we continued to feel the nudge from God to move and step out in Faith,. Once my husband and I began to respond to the nudges, I then began to discover a new sense of destiny.

Proverbs 16:9 A mans heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps

God-sized dreams start in "His" heart and then He places them in ours. The God-sized dream started to come alive in me after I crossed the line of faith. I made a decision to hand God my messy life and He turned me into His messenger. My career took a differant life-changing twist.
 
ME + MESS = MESSENGER
 
I decided  I would run with perseverance and forget the things which are behind and reach forth into those things which are before me. I have become a runner for Jesus and I will keep running toward the prize of the high calling.

The prize is not about big titles with big public platforms. It's not about being an award winning author or keynote speaker at a large event. The prize and goal is to be an everyday women who simply seeks to glorify God through her life and family. I strongly feel it is my God given calling to use my giftedness to bring God's word alive. I will share my failures and struggles in hope that it points my listeners to God. I will provide an environment that will bless, encourage and challenge you.


A good runner changes their training course often. A different course will change your tempo, pace and stamina.  Each course helps you train for a specific goal and destination.

I believe God is taking me to a new running course this season. This will help me train and prepare for the bigger dreams He has placed in my heart.

Recently, more effective doors have opened for me. I am very excited to walk through these doors, lace up my Nike' shoes and begin running the new course of adventure!

Northridge Church in Plymouth, Michigan has become my families new church home. I am thrilled to discover, develop and experience Christ in many new ways as I step in and start serving in ministry.

I will also be stepping out in faith after much prayer and confirmation with a speaking and writing ministry. I am currently writing my first book study. I am so grateful for the many people God has directed in my life to make this possible. I have always been a speaker but writing is a whole new obstacle. I am horrible at spelling, grammer and all the above. But with Gods help all things are possible. If God has given you words to speak, He most certainly will help those words fall behind the cover of a book.
 The speaking ministry will begin this year. We are currently working on a full informative website and much more. Media is amazing these days and we will do our best to offer freebies and studies on line.

HB Ministries has a passion and vision to enable women to: 

DISCOVER THE DOOR TO THEIR DESTINY

I have had the privilege of serving in full time ministry. A former womens minisry director, teacher, speaker, counselor and friend  has given me the privalege to grow, challenge and lead women to experience the Lord's purpose and provision for their life. I have a driven passion to continue leading women  to walk an invigorating journey with God. The new opened doors in ministry will set the stage for God to continue to show up in BIG ways.

    HB MINISTRIES  vision and purpose is to lead every women to the door of their destiny by:

   *Drawing them closer to the heart of God through my daily blog devos! 
   *Helping women discover the whispers of Gods voice in new and fresh ways
   *Help the bible come alive through a real, practical, relevant and relational teaching style
   *Challenging women to recognize their unique purpose and calling
   *Featuring "Discover Your Dream" Conference with all material provided
   *Providing several stirring messages that will draw women closer to the door of their destiny.

Thank you to my family and friends that have supported and embraced my calling.  Especially my husband and children, they have lived and breathed this on going passion and dream. It takes much support from your family when you step out with the dreams God has placed in your heart. Thank you to my dear friends that have encouraged my heart every step of the way from past ministry opportunities up till now.

I am excited and grateful for this new journey. I am anticipating the new churches I will visit, the fun events and gatherings with women from all over, the new adventure of writing, book proposals and online video teachings.

But I am most grateful for the destiny's that will be discovered in the lives of thousands of women.
Thank you Jesus for calling me!

John 10:9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by me they will be saved, and go in and out and find pasture."

Believing big and standing strong in Faith,