Tuesday, June 21, 2011

STEP OUT ON THE LINE

JUNE 21 READING


In the right MOMENT, incredible things can happen!

Winston Churchill described it like this. "There comes a special moment in every one's life, a moment for which that person was born. That special opportunity, when he seizes it, will fulfill his mission---a mission for which he finds greatness. It is his finest hour."

The right action at the right time will bring success!

What is keeping you from moving forward?

 In today's reading we learn that Esther had to seize her moment or else.....

1. HER/YOUR FATE WILL BE LIKE THE REST OF THE 
  CROWD
    Sometimes in life we have to rise above the normal and take RISKS, If you do not take RISKS, you will not ever rise to the occasion.

2.GOD WILL REPLACE YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE
    This motivates me! God will accomplish His purposes even if I sit on the sidelines. It's not necessarily the giftedness of the person that gets Gods attention. I believe it's the willingness to MOVE WHEN and WHERE HE INDICATES!

3. YOU COULD LOSE MORE THAN AN OPPORTUNITY
    If you sit back and do nothing, you could lose the CHANCE for the right thing! Sometimes doing the right thing at the right time can be risky! Seize that moment.

4. YOU COULD MISS OUT ON YOUR MISSION IN LIFE
    If you fail to act on what seems risky, yet right you may miss out on God's purpose for your life. You will never accomplish your mission by remaining idle or in your comfort zone.

What Paralyses you? 
FEAR? 
IMAGE?
PAST?

Regardless, you will succeed in your calling and purpose only by making one timely decision after another. They will bring you to your moment!

The last year has been filled with NEW OPPORTUNITIES for me. When God moved our family it was a huge risk alone. However, God's mission for my life will and does involve RISKS and CHANGE.
This year I have found riped opportunities that have actually been  NEW, FRESH windows of better opportunity.

It has taken COURAGE to RISK, REACH and put myself out on the line to seize the opportunity. My heart so desires the bigger and better dreams.  I have confidence in the future God has for me. However, I know it will not show up in a package at my front door. I need to seize the moments and find those ripe opportunities that create risk but place me in my defined destiny!

I can name a few big opportunities on my calendar for the summer/fall

1.Book proposals and meetings with publishers for a study/workbook called "Run Like You Mean It."
2.A  huge Pastors and ministry leadership/networking conference in August.
3. The opportunity to speak and teach on the book of Nehemiah this fall. (precept upon precept) for the women's bible studies at Northridge! So Excited, humbled and honored!

I will seize these opportunities trusting God!

What opportunities or new risks are you taking?

Step out on the line this week and seize an opportunity.

DREAM BIG and DO NOT GIVE UP!

Blessings,