Monday, June 6, 2011

REDISCOVER YOUR DREAMS


June 6 Reading


 Early Sunday morning I was sitting outside on my dads patio, lakeside with a cup of coffee under the  beautiful sun.

 I knew it was going to be a gorgeous day on the lake.  I began to have a battle in my mind that looked like this...
Friends, family, swimming, boating, tanning and relaxing verses driving an hour back home to hear a message about DREAMING and CLOSING THE GAPS.   All I knew was that another DREAMER was preaching that morning and that is all it took to win that  battle for me.

I am a DREAMER!
When one DREAMER speaks into another DREAMERS life that can be a pivotal hinge moment that will swing open doors in the mind helping you walk through bigger and better doors. So glad God pushed me past the beautiful lake yesterday morning!



This weekend Northridge Church had Jon Ancuff for a guest speaker. He spoke on how to pursue the BIGGER DREAMS and close the Gap that holds us back. Click on the title and view the powerful service!


 JON ANCUFF,made a statement that is still ringing deep...


"DREAMING IS NOT AN ACT OF DISCOVERY BUT RECOVERY"

In today's daily reading, which if you click the date at the top of this post you can read the bible through the year with me. Anyhoo, I came accross a very powerful sentence today.

 This sentence really ties in Jon's entire message from service Sunday! Just another way God reminded me that He can do much more!


2 Chronicles 26:9 "THE LORD CAN GIVE YOU MUCH 
                                      MORE THAN THAT"


Yes! God has bigger and better for you... Why do we often settle for the ordinary day job that we hate?


How do we REDISCOVER or DREAMS?
 Let me share 4 main points that Jon greatly unwrapped.

1. Figure out your passions, Jon explains so well and with great humor, how to find and discover that true passion and calling. Then he challenges you to find the HINGE MOMENTS, those tiny whispers from God that can have you walking through a door and into the DRE AM JOB.


Jon will convince you to embrace a VISION. He will teach you how to find your VISION.
This is great stuff, I was totally understanding every word He said about VISION! I believe everyone should find their VISION!

We must learn to rise above the mundane living and embrace a vision filled life.


God wants to give you so much more friends!

Our divine destiny can remain dormant inside of us because LIFE gets in the way and pushes our desires deep down inside!



I promise you will REDISCOVER YOUR DREAMS if you click on the title above and view Jon's message!

2. GIVE GOD "ALL" OF YOU
    This was all powerfully explained! I URGE you to watch the online talk.
    .
God wants ALL our pieces so he can tell the BIGGER story.
 Sometimes the word ALL can be intimidating and threatening. I promise that you will have the desire to give God your ALL in some shape or form. I challenge you to take 45 minutes to view the talk and then let me know how it stirred you past the present.

3. PATIENCE,  many times when discovering your dreams you feel even more disconnected.
This is my season.
I know my passion and I have a clear vision. However, after stepping out in faith the past couple years I have felt a bit disconnected. I am waiting for the BIGGER moment. Jon identified my feelings during the discovery of his own personal dreams. The PATIENT period is the most important season to REDISCOVER and become intimate with God.

Many times God puts us on a DESSERT ROAD to learn to have patience. God can give much more in His timing. Keep wrestling with God during this intimate season!

4. STOP TRYING TO FIX YOURSELF AND YOUR DREAMS
   
After taking time to view the TALK ... your pulse will be pumping hard and you will understand that God has so much more in mind for your existence on this earth than murely surviving behind your mundane life.

Be stirred as your REDISCOVER YOUR DREAMS!

I pray that today you will understand that God can give you so much more than just "That."
What is your that? God wants to give you the bigger desires of your heart.

Also I have a great CONFERENCE that I  personally do called "DREAMING OUTLOUD"
Check it out on the side of my blog or at my website www.heatherbaxter.com
I would love to help you rediscover your dreams!



Blessings,