Friday, June 10, 2011

Duh, WINNING!

JUNE 9 CLICK HERE FOR READING


I want to be a WINNER in the RACE that I am running. I often sit and COMPARE myself with others that are achieving victory in all areas of life. Marriage, family, ministry, friendships and promotions.

What does it take to be a WINNER?

The alternative to winning is unacceptable to me, I will figure out what must be done to achieve VICTORY and go after the dreams with everything at my disposal.

I want to practice VICTORY in my failed moments.

 Anything less then success in Gods kingdom is unacceptable. I have no plan B. I will Fight the Fight.

Do you feel my passion for WINNING?


I must keep this passion fueled because the truth is most days I feel like I FAILED.


WINNING is an inside job. The person or team that achieves victory is the one that first WINS its internal battles.

I have many INTERNAL BATTLES and  must learn to achieve these personal victories so that I may RUN the RACE for my DREAMS and finish well.
Satan is very mindful of my dreams and has created some powerful schemes!

How do I seek VICTORY over SELF?
Consider with me how JOSIAH in today's  Gods treading conquered himself...2 Chronicles 34:3-35:19

1. HE REMAINED OPEN AND TEACHABLE
    We must be willing to learn and be open for change. Many Times we can get defensive with Gods word. Allow yourself to be open to God, He will do the work needed in your life. CHANGE always takes you to the next level with God.

2. REMOVE OBSTACLE FROM YOUR PAST 
    Josiah courageously swept the country clean of idols after being confronted with Gods truth.
    We cannot Go with God and Stay the same. God will help you remove the obstacles that are causing you 
    to fail.

3. REALIZE WHAT YOU NEED TO GIVE AND GIVE IT
    Victory carries a personal cost. What are you giving up to go deeper with God?  Friends, jobs, relationships or traditions?  This list is personal to the individual.


4. RECOGNIZE THE KEY TO VICTORY
    After Josiah found the book of the law (bible) He realized after reading... that his KEY  was repentance. He genuinely repented of his own sins. What was your KEY  you found that when turned it opened new doors with God?
My personal Key was Forgiveness and guilt

5. RETAIN A PERSONAL COMMITMENT TO SUCCEED
    Stay committed and train regardless of the rejection and failures. I have realized that I cannot do it all. I need God daily to make up the difference.  Never give up, God is always at work around you. Get into a training group at your church. Friends do not let Friends train alone!

I want to WIN, how about you?
Do you ever hurt enough and need a breakthrough? When you hurt it's considered breakthrough timing!

The best way to  have a breakthrough  is to create a vision in your mind. This is called your BREAKTHROUGH VISION. What could and should be in the midst of your situation.
Now you just gave God something to work with!   It's ok to become Vulnerable, Humble and Ttransparent.
 This is WIN I RUN MY BEST.

May God open your eyes today to His truth. I pray He blesses, encourages, exhorts and accomplishes much in your life! You will WIN when you find the ONE TRUE WAY!

WINNING,




5.