Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HOW TO NAVIGATE THE VISION

JUNE 15 DAILY READING




Have you ever had a vision for something in which you could see the whole picture before it even happens?


Kinda like planning a trip for the family... you see the whole trip in your mind before the ship leaves the dock or the plane hits the air!


Do you know someone who navigates their VISION well? What I mean  is do you know a person that can steer their ship and chart their course well? 


After many burdens I became a woman of VISION

I have a clear picture in my mind for several different areas of my life. I spend a lot of time and work internalizing my visions. Without careful planning and navigation the vision may never come to pass. Keep reading and I will expose my secret!


When anyone plans a trip/vacation away much planning goes into the process so that the trip is organized with planned priorities from the beginning till the end.


I believe with all my heart that if we take a certain area of our life that seems to be a burden and create a clear picture/vision of what it could and should be then we will see God rebuild what looks ruined.


In the next few days we are going to journey through the book of NEHEMIAH. This is my FAVORITE book in the whole bible.
Nehemiah taught me about the word vision and dreams. He taught me to identify my
specific problem and then cast a vision of what I think it could and should be!


A VISION saved my MARRIAGE


A VISION changed my future


A VISION moved me


A VISION is now forming me to move into Gods greater purposes... still today!


I have a clear picture of my desires in ministry for the upcoming years.


God needs us to create a vision.

He uses the vision to help us navigate toward toward the destiny He has planned for our lives. The VISION helps detour us through the pain and into the rebuilding process


Nehemiah navigated well. He could see clearly a vision for a burden. He had a mental picture for the solution. Nehemiah new what could and should be rebuilt and why. He refused to give up to the enemy's plans.


Nehemiah declared a VISION!

The enemy has a plan to KILL your marriage, SMASH your self worth, STEAL your children, SPIT in your face, MANIPULATE your future and overwhelm you with life.


 NEHEMIAH CREATED A VISION over SATAN!


Sometimes life deals us difficult situations that may be life altering. We need to learn to balance optimism and realism, intuition and planning, faith and fact. These secrets will help you be effective as you navigate the vision.


Nehemiah could see past the pain. He was also able to see more then others because he created a positive vision. I love that Nehemiah did not let others bring him down and away from his vision. The vision kept him FOCUSED~


God wants to step in today and help us formulate strategies to move us into our preferred future.


The first step we learn from today's reading was that NEHEMIAH PRAYED FIRST! Nehemiah 1:4


When Nehemiah seen the burden, he began to pray. Something happens when we pray...


1. Prayer internalizes the burden and deepens our NEED for help


2. prayer insists that we quiet our hearts and wait, slowing us down to turn toward God.


3. Prayer begins the VISIONS, enabling us to see what God wants to do!


4.  Prayer initiates the VISION and creates MOMENTUM (read yesterdays post from Lynnette on "MOMENTUM".)


Look at Nehemiah's prayer below:
Make this prayer specific to your situation.

 Nehemiah was praying for the people of Israel. You can be praying for your children, spouse, ministry, job, finances or whatever the burden may be.

For some days I mourned and fasted and prayed before the God of heaven. Then I said:
“LORD, the God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments, 6 let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have committed against you. 7 We have acted very wickedly toward you. We have not obeyed the commands, decrees and laws you gave your servant Moses.

8 “Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations, 9 but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.’  (the vision God has for you)


10 “They are your servants and your people, whom you redeemed by your great strength and your mighty hand. 11 Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of this your servant and to the prayer of your servants who delight in revering your name. Give your servant success today by granting him favor in the presence of this man.”

God wants to help you my friend!

I hope today you will pray and begin to PENCIL a VISION on a piece of paper. Take your burden and move in forward motion today.

STARTING IN FALL, SEPTEMBER 13th for 7 weeks I will be doing a STUDY on NEHEMIAH and it will be available through my website. I will be making more announcements toward the end of the summer. I encourage you to subscribe to my blog by filling out some quick info on the right hand side. This will send you daily updates and keep you informed! You do not want to miss this 7 week study... It will CHANGE your life!

Blessings,