Wednesday, June 8, 2011

REPOSITIONING THE VISIONS

JUNE 8 DAILY READING (CLICK HERE)


2 Chronicles 31:20,21


20Hezekiah did this throughout all Judah, and he did what was good, right, and faithful before the Lord his God.

21And every work that he began in the service of the house of God, in keeping with the law and the commandments to seek his God [inquiring of and yearning for Him], he did with all his heart, and he prospered.

 The past year I have DESIRED to PROSPER with some personal visions!

Do you have a vision in a certain area?
Do you also desire to see it prosper?

VISIONS ARE IMPORTANT AND HEALTHY

 My visions and energy toward God's work/ministry keeps me ticking like a time bomb ready to explode.
However, God has me in a season of transitioning and repositioning.

Prospering for me would be... for God to QUICKLY... position me perfectly for these visions to grow and explode.

A year later...I am still ticking 

A vision will not go very far if it does not have the opportunity to be stewarded creatively through others...

MANY TIMES THIS IS WHY GOD REPOSITIONS YOU.God began to reposition me last year.

REPOSITIONING TAKES TIME!

So I ask myself today...Do I still have what it takes to prosper these WILD DREAMS?

Remember this past week I wrote about how God wants to GIVE YOU SO MUCH MORE! CLICK HERE to read this post

God gives you visions and dreams because He has something to fulfill through you.


The hardest part is when God wants to reposition you to bring about the BIGGER and BETTER for the visions. This season takes a bunch of patience and commitment to walk in obedience to the word of the Lord.

Not easy for a HIGH ENERGY TIME BOMB LIKE ME!


I would like to share 7 points that have been crucial in the REPOSITIONING PERIOD.

1. CHANGE  God is Changing your heart, perspective, friendships, leadership styles and  "spiritual" behavior in order to position you better.

2. LONELINESS  When you step out in obedience with God and accept CHANGE you will feel very alone during the repositioning phase.

3. FAITH IN GOD  Believe daily that God will bless your efforts and that He has an amazing plan.

4. CRITICISM  You will learn to weather the 
HARSH questions of others, wondering what you are doing!
5. HARD WORK AND MONEY    You will GIVE UP time, energy and budget to reach the goals.
 
6. DAILY DISCIPLINE  This needs to be number one!  You need to instill a daily regimen to bring about the discovery of your dreams. God will position but you still need to work in the dream or vision. God then begins TO HINGE YOU into your position. CLICK HERE and Listen to Jon Acuff speak about Closing the Gaps for the Bigger Dreams.

7. CONSTANT PRESSURE Endure the pressure of possible failure and misunderstanding. I write this in a unique font because I want to stress that rejection is part of the molding process. Allow God to work in the PRESSURE AREAS of THE PAST to mold you!



A HINGE MOMENT WILL REPOSITION THE VISION

Keep pressing on friends, God will complete what He has started inside you. When the pressure gets hard HE often increases your passion. When the PASSION is on HIGH... Change often comes easier.

I am Dreaming big today!