Friday, June 3, 2011

HOW TO MANAGE YOUR BATTLES

JUNE 3, READING



2 Chronicles 20:15

‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s!


For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.”

In my own life, I have had major battles. Each battle positioned me to change my life for the better. I am very strong willed and many times instead of going forward with what I was called to do, I became disobedient and tried to live by my own plans and desires. The result manifested many battles!

Battles that attacked my physical, mental and emotional being. I came to a personal point in my life in which I decided to Turn more toward God. Why would I let my life slip by without experiencing the God who can and will show Himself mightily on my behalf?


What are you facing this past week?


What does your personal battle look and feel like?


How is it attacking you?


Remember, you have NO POWER to face it...

The battle belongs to God!

Do not loose heart friends, choose to keep walking in the ways of the Lord. When you choose to set your eyes on God,you will enjoy the recompense for everything you have suffered.

Your eyes must be on God to experience life in its fullness and abundance.

Many people experience huge battles and cannot even make the time to turn toward G od on Sunday morning. God wants to see an active faith. Do not choose to sleep through your breakthrough.

Rise above the battle with God friends.

He will give you a NEW VISION for your finances, marriage, relationships, shame/guilt, bondage, addiction and more.

Every battle great and small belongs to the Lord. When you are a wounded soldier God wants to restore and rebuild what is broken.
Ask God today to take over your battles, allow Gods truth and presence to illuminate the divine destiny that is ahead!

Blessings and have a blessed weekend
 










“Give thanks to the LORD,
for his love endures forever.”