Friday, March 25, 2011

FREE FRIDAY!

March 25th Reading

THANK YOU for letting me know how much you have enjoyed the live video blogs. For those just joining check the last two posts and enjoy an up close and personal devo! I had so much fun SPEAKING IT OUT!
I will do a few video blogs and a couple write ups within the week because I heard from a few this week that it's easier with their computer to just read rather then view videos. I will take ALL into consideration! Plus I know that many of you read the DAILY DEVOS from your phone standing in line at the grocery store! I just LOVE technology these days, I just wish we all had the same phones with the same gadgets! lol!

FRIDAYS WILL NOW BECOME OUR FREE RESOURCE FRIDAY!

I will be giving away FREE STUFF!

Sometimes it may be tickets to a great christian concert, a free book or just some great resources that I have on hand that qualify for recycle!
For example...Next week I will be giving away a free resource on "How to understand FOREST FIRES in guy/girl relationships" This will help bring a small lesson between you and your daughter/son in the area of what is allowed when it comes to relationships.

Smokey Bear has a slogan that says "ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES"

Our young pre teen children need to be taught about the casual SPARKS that lead to forest fires! I will also be providing a "WAIT TO DATE CONTRACT" this is a tool we use in our family. I just went over this with my 5th grade daughter just last night. It provides structure for our family, clearly outlines unwanted behavior, lifts up our core family values, helps reduce tension and arguments and most importantly brings GOD the glory. This worked so well with my son who is now in 8th grade. Each year the contract may change as they grow older and become more responsible, trustworthy, displaying self control, mature and respectful to others. My husband and I UPDATE the contract when we allow a little more freedom in those areas. Contracts are nice because we all come into a binding agreement of what is expected. It allows for clear communication and great Devotional material.

 STAY TUNED FOR THIS GREAT RESOURCE NEXT FRIDAY!

TODAY'S FREE GIVEAWAY.....TWO FREE TICKETS FOR PRISCILLA SHIRER              

                   GOING BEYOND:LIFE INTERRUPTED
                                                                                              

She is an amazing speaker and will be at NORTHRIDGE CHURCH APRIL 1-2 This will be a LIVE SIMULCAST EVENT!

I would love for you to join me or just grab a friend and make it your weekend!

Now to my BLOG friends in INDIA and CAMEROON and other states, I know this will be hard to make! The FUTURE FREE FRIDAY'S may be for you all!  

Leave a comment in today's post and state that you DESIRE to "GO BEYOND A LIFE INTERRUPTED"  Many, Many leave comments directly to my email...If you look on the side of my blog page it directs you on HOW TO LEAVE A COMMENT under the post. I promise it's EASY!

Remember, we all experience interruptions in life but how do we GO BEYOND and experience something greater? You do not want to miss this!  

Drawing and winner will take place Monday! I will announce the winner and send you 2 free TICKETS!

HAPPY FUN FRIDAY