Monday, November 1, 2010

HIDDEN SUCCESS

MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY......

I woke up this morning to a messy home but it was well worth it, we had a fabulous gathering with many kids and parents in the neighborhood yesterday! A home full of excitement, food and fun! I have spent the last couple days making jello jigglers, witches fingers, mummy dogs, chili, dirty Q-tips,snot on a stick followed by dried scabs! Sound yummy?

Yes, I visited many great blogs to stir up my created juices. I love blogs that inspire me to cook and decorate for all seasons. The party was a success and left me with a monday mess!

The thing I want to ZOOM in on was the blogs that I visited the past weeks in preparing for this party and the holidays to come. Many of the blogs and websites that I came across all had one thing in common... a person with a desire/passion to use their gifts to stir and inspire others.

A passion can certainly take someone from mediocracy to excellence, power to purpose and failure to future! Most of the women that I have read about the past week on their blogs all had a background, giftedness and desire to share. A desire can take you places and cause you to do things you never would do without it!

What fires you up?       where is your desire?        where is your passion?

 Like I said,i n the past 6 months I have visited many great websites about COUPONS AND HOW TO BARGAIN, RUNNING AND TRAINING, COOKING FOR A HOLIDAY and DECORATING.  Each site was developed from the heart of passion. A single womens passion in a few certain areas stired and equipped me to put on a party that was fun, creative and cheap! I would have never came up with the ideas on my own!
Listen, I will tell ya a funny secret...It took me four tries to make my jello jigglers correctly! I had to revist for some wisdom after try number 3!
See, I even gained wisdom from anothers expertise!

Todays bible reading was really good today my life verse is Jeremiah 29...

                                          JEREMIAH 29
"For I know the plans I think toward you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope."

God understands our giftedness because HE created us! HE chose you and is calling you to change the world through the passion and purpose burning in your heart. He has placed something within you. Get a hold of that passion and nothing will be impossible.

Before you can step forward and claim that passion God is giving you, you need to understand the HIDDEN SECRET, which is"favor".
 Favor means that God has already prepared things ahead of you so that when you get there, you will walk into them.
Look at the verse above again and notice God is telling us "I know the plans I think towards you".
One reason we tend to fail with our passions is because we do not tap into Gods favor. Favor is the way he makes all things work together for GOOD and not EVIL in your life.
God wants to bless you and prepare you for your dream!

For many years my dreams did not feel favored or blessed  and I didn't expereince fullfilment.

The key to hidden success was when I truely began to adopt the truth of God in my life and His saving grace. Gods favor then began to guide me into handfuls of blessings.

Let God adjust your passion and desires if He needs to. He usually needs to make some changes inside us before we are ready  to pursue a dream.  Sometimes we pursue after dreams that are not really from God!

God knows what He is doing friends. Put your faith in the right place.

I encourage you to memorize todays bible verse Jeremiah 29:11

I also encourage you to think about your giftedness and realize that HIDDEN SUCCESS rooted in God's grace and faithfulness.

Are you expereincing the favor of God in your life and with your dreams?

FOLLOWING YOUR DREAM SHOULD GENUINELY LOVE AND SERVE OTHERS!

peace and love,