Saturday, April 16, 2011

EASTER GARDEN IN A BASKET



                                                                            
CLICK this link for the EASTER GARDEN, the pictures from Ann's site will draw you in!

MEET ANN VOSKAMP her site is called a Holy Experience. She is a homeschooling mother of 7, dedicated writer. She is very talented and moving. She will pull you in...


 Ann is one of THE BEST WRITERS that I know and enjoy every single word that touches my heart. I will be doing the EASTER GARDEN with my family starting tomorrow. We will be gathering all our supplies today!
 I encourage you to visit her journals and sit back and let her words speak into your life!
It will be a HOLY EXPERIENCE, I promise that!

Have a great weekend and Let me know if you make the EASTER GARDEN....lets share pictures!