Thursday, February 17, 2011

TELL YOUR STORY

February 17th Reading

I woke up at 4am full of energy and excitement. Yet, I did not know why....as my husband was getting up for work I told him I felt like it was an early morning in which we had to catch a plane to go on vacation!
But the reality is NO VACATION.

I have a few more hours of sleeps, yet I am ready to go and do something! Well, I guess it will be a good day for a LONG run and I like that it will be 51 today in Michigan! I can pretend I am on vacation.

Last night was an amazing night and a spiritual marker in my life story.

When elders and pastors lay hands on you, pray for Gods anointing in the dreams and plans ahead followed by oil placed on your EAR, THUMB and BIG TOE  it does not get much better then that! If you want to know more about that EAR, THUMB and BIG TOE visit my post THE ORDINARY ordained to do the extra ordinary!

NO WONDER I woke up ready to go someplace!

I am so excited for the plans of God in my life and I trust this NEW season is the beginning of many great things! I am ready to go, SEND me Lord!

What does God stand ready to do through you? You have a story!

When you come into a relationship with God, He does God-sized things in your ordinary life. If you pursue and GROPE after Him I promise He will shake your life into one profound story!

Your story is how others see God. I have the opportunity to SPEAK on a regular basis and telling my story is always a blessing but I believe others watching your life unfold with Gods touch is more powerful then putting it in words! You have a story being told when your lips are not moving.

Our story is not a formula, or 5 step process or even a 7 point plan. It's the favor, love and grace of God mixed with our audacious faith and the desire to know HIM.

Whether your an ordained minister, a retiree, college student, mother, doctor, janitor or teacher.  You can change the world!

Take Responsibility and live a life worth telling.

Today in Matthew 28 It speaks about The Great Commission which states "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always even till the end."

An effective story will impact you or your life. Allow God to take effect in you life today and fulfill the Great commission.

You do not have to be GREAT just let the GREAT GOD do a GREAT work and the GREAT commission will be accomplished!

Blessings,
Heather