Friday, February 25, 2011

COME PASSED = COMPASSION

February 25th Reading



Have you ever COME PASSED an experience  that lead you to a healing in the areas of emotional or spiritual brokenness?

I most certainly have COME PASSED some things in my life. I stand today healthy and involved in Godly relationships and bigger dreams because of the GREAT THINGS the Lord has done!

Today in Mark 5:18  it states "Go home to your friends, and TELL THEM what GREAT THINGS the Lord has done for you, and how He has had COMPASSION on you."

COMPASSION is easier given when you have COME PASSED certain things in your life!

I am honored to speak this Sunday at the Huron Valley Women's Prison. Gods has put an energy in me to go and TELL THEM the GREAT THINGS of the Lord. I am excited to fill them with Gods compassion and Mercy.  I may not have COME PASSED the exact same things, however I have experienced Gods compassion for the wrong things done in my life.

 I have been healed emotionally and spiritually from my once broken state.

God is about to RESTORE lives this weekend!
I would like to invite my blog friends to PRAY for God to speak through me in a way that will convince them of  the GREAT THINGS of the lord!

God has COMPASSION to hand out this Sunday in the Huron Valley Correctional facility! Let us pray together that each women is ready to RECEIVE the GREAT THINGS of God!

Thanks friends and I know each women will be blessed to know that they have been prayed for.

If you have not experienced the GREAT THINGS that I am talking about and feel you are still in a personal prison, I urge you to let God COME PASSED your life. He desires to  cover you in His COMPASSION and Mercy. He has GREAT THINGS for you my friend. Please open your life to Him.

If you have experienced Gods Compassion then pray for God to use you in GREAT WAYS because others need to COME PASSED His compassion.  May God use you today....

Blessings,