Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MY TOP TEN READS

January 19th Reading

I want to share some great resources with you today!

In Matthew chapter 13 it explains to us the purpose of parables. Jesus always used a parable when teaching. This method was designed to reveal spiritual truths in such a way that those who wanted to respond would understand and receive the truth in an impacting way creating movement in their spirits!

Jesus was a visual teacher! He gave great stories and illustrations to teach us a radical truth! The goal is to grab hold of a truth and for it to plant deep and get rooted producing a bloom of blessings while displaying signs of life!

God has something specific for us depending on our spiritual season. The past year I was going through a lot of change! God had bigger plans and needed to uproot me and place me in new territory for His kingdom visions! During this spiritual season I needed to grab hold of many truths so that I would respond and allow my spirit to move alongside of Gods plans.

I purchased many BOOKS during this time to help me understand what was taking place in my life! Books can be a great resource in creating a picture of what God is doing from an others point of view. I was moved from many GREAT books this past year! 

These books will help you respond and receive more in certain areas of spiritual truth! I know you will  be able to pick up on the path God was taking me through all the titles!

I hope these make for some great reads to add in your library this year!

TOP TEN READS

1. This is  the best book:  WILD GOOSE CHASE by Mark Batterson
The name hints a mystery. Much like a wild goose, the SPIRIT of God cannot be tracked, trained or   tamed. This book will help you understand visually how to follow the spirit through life. Most of us have no idea where we are going most of the time. And that can be unsettling. But circumstantial uncertainty also goes by another name ADVENTURE!

2. SUN STAND STILL By Steven Furtick!
Just another book explaining the the presence of God in your life and destiny! He is also one of my favorite preachers! Check him out at ELEVATION church.

3.COMMUNICATING FOR A CHANGE By Andy Stanley
This was a great tool in helping me prepare and speak my messages better for the journey in 2011~This book offers a unique strategy for communicators!

4. THE ANOINTING By Benny Hinn
Explains the hunger and precious anointing on your life and how to prepare for it on your journey!

5. PUT YOUR DREAM TO THE TEST By John C. Maxwell
Do you dream Big? This book helps create movement to step out into your dreams.

6.VISIONEERING By Andy Stanley
This is my third year rereading this powerful book. This book helps you walk in the Blueprint that God created for your life and also helps you maintain the vision at all times!

7. GOD CATCHERS By Tommy Tenny
A book about divine destiny meeting human desperation! We are promised in scripture that when you SEEK HIM. You can be a God Catcher!

8. BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN By Jentezen Franklin
Its time to make it happen, learn to move with tenacity toward the dream God has for your life!

9. TO LIVE IS CHRIST By Beth Moore
Join Paul in His journey of Faith.

10. SOLUTION FOCUSED PASTORAL COUNSELING By Charles Allen Kollar
Teaching others to alter their perception on reality! I loved the wisdom in this book!

These are only a few of my TOP CHOICES. The illustrations and parables in these books CHANGED MY LIFE and CREATED MOVEMENT!

Remember God uses others to create a spiritual movement in your life! Let me know if any of these sound interesting and please share your great reads with me today! I am looking for some great books for 2011!

Blessings