Friday, January 27, 2012

NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU

                                              Today's daily bible reading click here!

Matthew 18:19-20“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them"

Get in agreement with some people about your goals and dreams!

Today I keep telling myself that nothing is impossible with God,  after much thought my husband and I have come into agreement about checking off one of our life goals...

the Chicago marathon


We have officially registered with
WORLD VISION/TEAM NORTHRIDGE:
We are part of  250 + runners from our church that will come into agreement to train hard and raise money for a great cause.
(More to come on the cause in future blog)

 I am feeling a bit challenged and scared yet on the other hand I feel ready to lift the bar in many areas of my life. The future journey and work appears high, steep and unreachable.

"God isn't offended by your biggest dreams or boldest prayers. He is offended by anything less. If your prayers and situation is not impossible to you, they are insulting to God. Our prayers should desire divine interventions." Mark Batterson, The Circle Maker

Who we become is determined by how we pray. Ultimately , the transcript of your prayers become the script of your life.

If you want to understand more about how God has written a SCRIPT for your life please check this out!  

Lifting the bar will affect many areas of our lives.

What is God asking you to lift the bar on today?

Are you struggling with getting past the impossible?

He wants to provide divine intervention with your finances, job, marriages, childrens futures and more.

Today's daily word says:  "if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven."

Goals are better when relational. I have discovered lately that when you go after goals with another person it just doubles the joy!

Do you have a friend to come in agreement with for certain dreams and goals in your life? When you come into agreement with another person and draw circles around the promises of God together you will:
Bring Victory
Help you make better decisions
Bring the Holy Ghost 
Bring Jesus
Bring miracles
Bring great power
Bring freedom 
Bring deliverance

Our goals and prayers should MOVE God, when God is moved, He moves mountains!

Take a pen a write a praise, prayer and plan. Something happens when you write things down!

Blessings,