Friday, May 27, 2011

ASK FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT!

MAY 27 DAILY READING



“Ask for whatever you want me to give you.”







8 Solomon answered God, “You have shown great kindness to David my father and have made me king in his place. 9 Now, LORD God, let your promise to my father David be confirmed, for you have made me king over a people who are as numerous as the dust of the earth. 10 Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?”
11 God said to Solomon, “Since this is your heart’s desire and you have not asked for wealth, possessions or honor, nor for the death of your enemies, and since you have not asked for a long life but for wisdom and knowledge to govern my people over whom I have made you king, 12 therefore wisdom and knowledge will be will be given you. And I will also give you wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have.”

Today's truth can again change your life.

Your circumstances and obstacles are not walls. They're not there to set you back. In reality they're there to set you up!

Your struggles are doors of opportunity to ask for wisdom. Wisdom that will lead you to your destiny by His favor.

Solomon asked for wisdom and knowledge. God provided in necessary passageways! You will experience God if you get on your knees and just ask for knowledge and wisdom.

Don't Run Away....

God will give you wisdom for your marriage

God will give you wisdom for your job

God will give you wisdom for your finances

God will give you wisdom for your relationships

God will give you wisdom about your ministry

God will give you wisdom for your dreams

God will give you wisdom for your hurt and shame

God will give you wisdom on how to "LET GO."

The list is endless...What do you need?

ASK MY FRIENDS...ASK

I have seen the hand of God in countless situations and that is my soul purpose for this daily blog. I desire for others to EXPERIENCE the hand of God!

Take this verse today and personalize it for your situation! I promise God will begin to make a way in your wilderness.

Blessings