Thursday, December 16, 2010

END UP IN THE RIGHT PLACE ON PURPOSE IN 2011




Christmas time is the appropriate season for suspense and anticipation!

I love unwrapping presents and being surprised!

However... I feel our dreams are much like a present.
The NEW YEAR leaves me with the feeling of suspense and anticipation as I begin to unwrap new surprises along the way. God has your dreams wrapped up perfectly and He will allow you to unwrap a little at a time if you desire to walk with Him in 2011.

Do you want to see your life and dreams through HIS eyes in 2011?

 If you are visiting for the first time located at the top of this Daily Devo , click the date and it will bring you to the book of Amos and show you the bible reading for today. I want to encourage you to join me in our daily readings. My blogs are based off of Gods word for the day.

The book of Amos is so perfect in reminding me that God wants to be master over all of my life. God so badly wants to fulfill our expectations and dreams but He wants us to go about it according to His ways. What a great challenge for 2011, ya think?

In Amos chapter four you read a series of natural disasters that showed up in Israel in unlikely places. Famine, drought, blight, plagues and war--any of which should have been enough to turn the nation to God. But Israel did not respond to God.
Amos begins to hold out another CHANCE to Israel to RETURN TO GOD.

God wants us to see our life so badly through His eyes  that He extends so much grace in our natural disasters. I have to admit...I caused all my BIG DISASTERS and was so stubborn and head strong that it still  was not enough to turn me to God.  My disasters always came from my shortcuts that I designed into my life.
My personal shortcuts always appeared to be a way of speeding up DREAMS and EXPECTATIONS. But, disasters began to appear in my life and quench the spark of my dreams and expectations.

Did you ever feel like a vision or dream has been abandoned?

Many years ago God sat me on a fence and helped me gain NEW PERSPECTIVE. He wanted me to put some dreams on hold. Sometimes we can become so dream focused that we chase after it so hard and end up in places HE FORBIDS!

God wants you to step into the New Year with anticipation and great expectation. However, we have to Return to Him and deny all our shortcuts. I was so focused on Dreams at one point a few years back that I was unaware of how I was abandoning God.

I needed to learn about the alignment between, conviction and action, belief and behavior. When we return everything to God, He will bring a fresh perspective and NEW chances. If God has birthed that vision in your heart, chance are you have already began exploring.
But in order to END UP IN THE RIGHT PLACE ON PURPOSE we have to maintain our relationship with GOD first. He feeds the quality of the vision. If we move ahead the vision will again evaporate and we will be left in another natural disaster.

I pray that you walk into 2011 with a heart of anticipation and expectation to Grow in your love for God. This may mean you will be surrendering more and more while sitting on the fence. But when God moves its more POWERFUL then any shortcut.

Your dream is fragile, so thank God for the NEW CHANCES and CHANGES HE will bring in 2011!~

Yesterday, I experienced God open up His flood gates. He added more quality and perspective to the dreams He placed long ago in my heart. I do not do well "sitting still".....
 one year ago today, many of you recall God asked me to lay down and surrender. It has been a huge year of God Changing and rearranging. But as I sat the connections and supernatural ways of God moved in so many amazing directions. He will row the boat and ask you to step out when the timing is right!

Will you allow God to row your boat in 2011?

I encourage you to STAY in THE BOAT, until He says "STEP OUT."

Enjoy the anticipation and expectation of this Christmas season.... BUT I challenge you to EXPECT and ANTICIPATE fresh vision for 2011.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,