Thursday, November 5, 2009

Put On your Wonder Underoos! ( aka: BIG GIRL PANTIES!) Heather Baxter

Ladies, God has fearfully and wonderfully created you into a real super hero! Do you want to be the woman of the hour with HIS super powers? Lets embrace "HIS" super natural and sustain the vision what we are and will become! We need to "PUT OFF" the old white natural panties and "PUT ON" our wonder panties! You will become more then conquers thru Christ Jesus!
Understanding your identity in Christ is absolutely essential to your success in living the wonderful victorius life God has for you!
Learn thru my message that you are FORGIVEN, ACCEPTED, STRENGTHENED, MADE A WARRIOR and VERY SIGNIFICANT! May God bless you as you reaffirm who you are in Christ!
I share many personal things in my message about my past life! But remember God Makes all things new! I am a new creature in Christ! I am so Thankful for his Grace and forgiveness!
Have a great week friends!
Grace and Love,
Heather