Thursday, November 5, 2009

PAINT BY NUMBER

I am so excited to share with you some of the speakers from the most recent womens conference! The theme of the weekend was "Wonder Women" In Psalms 139:14 it says You are fearfully and wonderfully made! MARVELOUS are your works!
MARVELOUS means supernatural! Isaiah 29:14 tells us that He will do a MARVELOUS work and a wonder! well, let me tell you, that makes me a woman of wonder..........I desire to see GOD do the supernatural things in my life.How about you?

In caroles message you will learn that "YOU ARE A WONDERFUL MASTERPIECE" She will help you connect the dots with the color and splashes of life one at a time. Sometimes we have to add color that we do not like, but we can learn to release ourselves from the PRISON OF OUR OWN PERCEPTION! I pray you desire to stick with the canvas God has created for your life!
I will post a devotional and new message all thru this week!
Have a great week friends!
Blessings and wonder,
Heather Baxter