Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A GOD OF SECOND CHANCES


I speak to my people continually. You can find Me in each moment when you have the eyes that desire to see and ears to hear. 

The Run study my friends is designed to help you with:

Training Tip # 3 KEEP YOUR EYES ON JESUS


The study/journal is to help each person sharpen their spiritual eyesight and hearing. In other words discover your race plan and His presence within each mile. He wants our lives to increase not just in opportunity but more importantly in maturity. 

 Whenever growth comes it will create a STRETCH in our lives. 

When we learn to RUN in such a way we create stretch. 
The stretch exposes what often is hidden. Allow God to stretch you because then you are increasingly released to become the one He created you to be. 

Start stretching today so you can allow Him to pull and stimulate His presence in your life. He will meet you during your present mile, He will lift you off the side of the road and place you back in the race. He wants you to find your security in knowing Him. 

Today I encourage you friends to RUN towards God.

 Below is a sweet text I received from a friend that took a step just by having the desire to get back in the race. The desire alone stirred the presence of God to show up in her current mile. Honestly, she was on the side of the road during this mile. God gently picked her up and placed her back on the track.

 I am honored that God chose to use RUN to speak to her and help her back on her feet. God has a divinely prepared track and that is called, Gods will for your life
We do not make up our own route to run. We do not find our own way to the finish line. God has a prepared track and race chosen for you to run. Before you even entered the race, before you were even born--God planned the path you should take. With infinite wisdom He laid it all out.

Jeremiah 1:5 " Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you: I have appointed you a prophet to the nations"

We run a sense of destiny. Everywhere we run, we arrive by divine appointment. A sovereign reason, a divine purpose. For everything that happens in our lives God has prepared beforehand. 

Today friends you are running into a day specifically designed by God. 

Thanks Stella for sharing your Run with us. I am so excited to hear how God lifted you and put you back on track! 
I had to screen shot so a few sentences will repeat! 


If you're interested in your second chance or feel that you need help getting back on track then maybe God will speak and stretch you through the RUN book study. 
On the right of today's blog at the top you will see the Run book. Click and order a copy today. Please email me if you took this step so that I can pray as God begins to place you back in your race! I would love to come alongside your miles! 

Run in such a way,