Tuesday, July 14, 2015

RUN BOOK RELEASE

RUN BOOK RELEASE
Order your copy today


I am so very excited to share RUN with you! 

This has been a dream in the making. My first book study/journal created just for you! 
So many plans in the making for this study but my prayer is for God to lead and I will follow.

Please view video at the end of this post with more thoughts of encouragement I have for you and the race we can run together! 

My desire is to RUN with you in the race God has chosen for you. 

God desires for us to live close to Him and delight in all He has planned out, mile by mile. The journey is arduous at time and we can feel very weak. Often we walk dragging our feet feeling the heaviness of life. 
All God desires is for you to show up at His starting line. When we learn to cling to His path we will have strength and direction. Some miles may be very difficult and the scenery dull at the moment but God teaches us to stay persistent, learn discipline and remain committed. 
Allow God to show up in your race and bless you with sparkling suprises during the hardest miles. Stay in the race that He has selected for you. It is truly the ONLY way to run. 

Hebrew 12:1-2 teaches us to:

* Lay aside the weight, issues, the bulk and the sin that entangles us and tries to trip us.

* Run with ENDURANCE the race set before us

*Keep your eyes on Jesus

Run, will teach you all about your race. In this packed full book you will find tips and lessons to help you RUN your race and WIN! 
Grab a copy today and lets lace up together and run this race together.

After you grab your copy please email me at 
Heather@hbministries.com 
Subject:Run innercircle

I would love for you to join an innercircle running group. A safe place to run out those hard miles and learn how to Win in this life.
Life keeps us busy so this fall my plan is to meet with you weekly in the cozyness of our homes. 
We can all find time to read during the week and then meet up for just an hour. I will have weekly videos for you and many more FREEBIES! 

God created us to Run in such a way! 

I would love to run beside you along the pathway that tends to be largely unappreciated and often despised. However, I trust with a bit of encouragement you will choose the better thing.

 Do not miss your blessing, choose today to learn a bit each day and concentrate on trusting Him, in return the balk and weight will loose its foothold withing you. Allow God to teach you through this study and when you allow him to direct your steps in this race, you are set free to enjoy and find all that was and is prepared for you! 

You can purchase a copy from the links below



I would love to personally visit your church or women's group! 
email me today: Heather@hbministries.com



Enjoy a word today!