Wednesday, April 16, 2014

SHE IS BOSTON STRONG



Yup! now my running friend Anita is waiting on Anderson Cooper!

My girlfriend Anita is BOSTON STRONG!

She will be running her second BOSTON MARATHON this monday.

 Last year was such a scare  as we watched and experienced happiness and fear all at once! Thankful when we heard she was safe and sound. It was a memory she will not forget and if you go back to her blog you can read her post  that she wrote the same day, one year ago!

Anita encouraged me to begin running many years ago! We attended church together and pretty much did life together in our small hometown.
I would always pass her running down some random road as I was making my way around town.
She is such an example of endurance and self discipline!
Her testimony and her story in Christ has made her Boston Strong!  GOD has down an amazing work in Her life SINCE the day she decided to RUN with Him!
I am proud of her today and excited to pray along side her Monday as she covers those 26.2 miles!
God is allowing her voice to be heard!

A few interviews  already and now waiting on Anderson Cooper! (He really called)

  SHE WILL ALWAYS TELL OF HER LORD AND SAVIOR WITH ZEAL AND TENACITY!
Today I would like to share her blog with you and encourage you to pray for the Boston Marathon coming this monday!

CLICK THE LINK Below To see her interview and hear her heart to the media!

Her blog is also on my blog homepage up in my links! Her energy is contagious and she will get you running!
Her blogs will also encourage you in your spiritual race!

Go Anita girl!
Blessings,


Running against the odds!