Friday, November 30, 2012

TRUE JOY





Hello blogging friends! I am so excited for the JOY of the season. I am a big fan of Christmas. I grew up with a daddy that got into the spirit of Christmas and it has rubbed off onto me! I love to decorate, sing songs, exchange gifts, share the Love of Christ and make memories with friends and family! But most important get excited with everyone about a NEW YEAR!

With 2013 around the corner, I can only dream big at the greater opportunities God will be providing us all with.
I promise my blogs and inspirations will MOVE you in the direction of Gods goodness for your life! 
    
Will you join me in the journey?


Something was made so clear to me this past year...

If I have personally HEARD from God, been TOUCHED by Him in my life and SEEN Him with my own eyes working things for the good then my JOY should be FULL, no matter what life has dealt you that week.
THIS IS THE TRUE JOY OF THE SEASON!


I have seen the word JOY everywhere the past month with the Christmas season in the air.


We sing about being joyful and proclaim we have joy.


But the reality is...some live in a personal darkness that is stealing the Joy from their lives.

Christmas can become the most stressful season.

I heard on the news last year this time that Christmas Stress is causing CHRONIC PAIN in so many lives. Doctor visits and medication increases by 80% during the Holiday season.I will never forget that high lite. 


This makes my heart so sad....

Jesus Christ came to us Christmas morning to DECLARE LIFE and manifest himself to us is real ways. He wants to personally touch our lives and hurts. Christ came that our JOY would increase and be full.


CHRIST came to bring us CHRISTMAS.




I ponder the song that was sang in the Grinch movie called...Where are you Christmas?
the little girl goes on to say "Why can't I find you?" "Why have you gone away?", "Why can't I hear you?". Her world is changing and rearranging she wonders if that means Christmas changes.


Our life is always going to change and rearrange but "Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!" Hebrews 13:8

In 1 John 1-4 it tells us that fellowship with
God expresses the most intimate kind of relationship.
Joy would increase and our lives would be touched if we only knew Him better. He wants to be included in every activity, every conversation, every problem, and every thought.


A very merry and joyful Christmas is built by sharing your life with God.
A Joyful Christmas does not just show up on Christmas morning wrapped in a package or a greatly decorated home.




God wants to show up and bring you Christmas all year round.
Today's reading declares that we can hear, see and be touched by Christ!

Don't allow the realities of this world to rob your JOY.
Sickness is real, divorce and separation is happening daily, finances are low and jobs are lost. This is a reality for families all around. I want to speak to those friends today...

PRESS into Christ this Christmas and He will make your Joy full.

You cannot be JOYFUL until He makes your JOY FULL!


Point to Ponder: God is real, no matter how I feel


Question to Consider: How can I press into Christ and focus on His presence this Christmas?


Verse: 1 John 1:4 "Truly our fellowship is  with the father and with His son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your JOY MAY BE FULL."


May your Joy be Full,