Thursday, April 12, 2012

DO YOU HAVE A VISIONARY FRIEND IN YOUR LIFE?

As I was putting in my contacts this morning a thought came to mind...



I wear contacts to see things in a distance more clearly.

Honestly,without my corrected lens I would not be able to distinguish if I was looking at a cow or horse on the side of the road. I can make out cars but the individuals inside are nothing but blurry flesh and a large sign makes me squint till my eyes close.

With my contacts my vision is CRISP, FINE TUNED and full of FOCUS.

In a very similar way I need help to focus and fine tune my life and direction with God.

I tend to be a BIG DREAMER and many times my dreams are bigger then my current set of circumstance and many times everything in front opposes the dream.



Are you a BIG DREAMER?

Do you find your current set of circumstances opposing what God placed inside your heart?

When we have difficulty sorting out our dreams and desires due to a set of circumstances we need a leader an older dreamer to help us focus and make out what God has for us ahead in the distance.

JOSHUA was an amazing leader in the bible. He came up behind many younger dreamers and was able to lead them in their God victories. Joshua was a leader that was known for His ability to keep a clear vision for God and make clear what sat far off in the distance. Joshua was a VISIONARY!



Do you have a Joshua in your life?

Someone to be like a pair of contacts, once you put them on things seem crisp and more clear!


It's vital friends for us to search out someone known for their ability to keep a clear God vision for themselves and others.

I am grateful for those leaders in my life.

My dreams are moving forward into New and fresh opportunities. A true leader cares about what God is doing in your heart and helps clear your land so you can use your God given potential.

Do you believe you have the capacity for more but your vision is blurred by obstacles and challenges?

Relationships
Church Doctrine
People
Sin

These name just the start of a long list of obstacles and challenges. When a Joshua comes into your life they can help give you discernment and vision to move or change your current set of circumstances that seem to hold you back!

Today's verse I want to share with you is in JOSHUA Chapter 17.

15 “If you are so numerous,” Joshua answered, “and if the hill country of Ephraim is too small for you, go up into the forest and clear land for yourselves there in the land of the Perizzites and Rephaites.”
16 The people of Joseph replied, “The hill country is not enough for us, and all the Canaanites who live in the plain have chariots fitted with iron, both those in Beth Shan and its settlements and those in the Valley of Jezreel.”
17 But Joshua said to the tribes of Joseph—to Ephraim and Manasseh—“You are numerous and very powerful. You will have not only one allotment 18 but the forested hill country as well. Clear it, and its farthest limits will be yours; though the Canaanites have chariots fitted with iron and though they are strong, you can drive them out.”

Everything I have highlited in green is Joshua giving the younger a clearer vision and focus by helping them move forward in their set of circumstances!

I love that he encourages, spells out step by step what to do and gives hope for their future!

Do you have a Joshua in your life?


Friends, you are powerful and God has a great plan for your life. Do not settle for your current set of circumstances but rise above them and begin to CLEAR out what belongs to you in Christ Jesus!


Blessings,