Thursday, September 8, 2011

GET UNDERSTANDING BUT DON'T LEAN ON IT

SEPTEMBER 8, 2011


TODAY'S DAILY READING CLICK HERE

PROVERBS 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart



and lean not on your own understanding;


6 in all your ways submit to him,
 
and he will make your paths straight
 
WHEN WE LEARN TO TRUST IN THE ONE TRUE GOD ONLY THEN WILL OUR LIVES AND SITUATIONS BE TRANSFORMED.

 
Before I share a thought for today's reading I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by and be refreshed.
 We are to get wisdom and understanding in life, yet we are not to lean on it apart from the Lord. The BEST wisdom divorced from God can become a snare and screw up ones entire life.
So again I welcome you to visit daily and be renewed with the right perspective for a brighter future. When you receive Gods word, treasure His commands, incline your ear to wisdom and apply your heart to understand transformation will take place.
 
I am stepping into a new season this week with kids back in school, new agendas, new routines and new bible classes for me to facilitate. We as individuals are always growing and need a foundation for our daily decisions. I am so excited to start teaching again next week, I had the summer off and feel like I have become weaker in my wisdom, actions, commitments and more.
 
I encourage you to join me as we roll into a new season. I will be sharing the class through my blog weekly.
 The class is called "Overcoming Challenges" I will provide the verses we will use from the book of Nehemiah which is found in the bible. This class will be about 10 weeks.  I will also provide you still with the routine daily reading for those that follow me in the daily reading schedule. However, my blogs will focus on the book of Nehemiah for the next couple months. I encourage you to order the book by CLICKING HERE. Its super cheap and will help you follow along with me better. We will kick off this study September 13th next Tuesday!

This study and this blog will help you:

1. THINK BIGGER: Realize God's vision is bigger then the life your living.

2.THINK ABOUT OTHERS:Godly thinkers always include others in the mix

3.THINK CONTINUALLY:You will learn to no just satisfy yourself with an uncertain answer.

4.THINK BOTTOM LINE:You will learn to desire results in your life and situations

5.THINK CONTINUAL GROWTH:You will desire change and to keep improving

6.THINK WITHOUT LINES:God works outside of our control

7.THINK VICTORY:Learn to see God's rule come over your life

8.THINK QUICKLY:You will evaluate more quickly and see possible Godly answers.

9.THINK TREASURE: You will learn to hunt Gods word like treasure and though it were diamonds and rubies. Watch the value it adds to your life. This is no Joke!

10. WHAT AND HOW WILL YOU SEARCH FOR ANSWERS AND WISDOM THIS NEW SEASON?
WILL YOU JOIN ME?

When we become wise in our own eyes our life spirals down the stairs! I know this first hand. When I get my life on track with God its health to my flesh and strength to my bones.

What are you planning in order to experience change this new season?

Feel free to leave a comment anytime, just click on the comment link at bottom of post and fill in the box. Others will be encouraged through your words.

Blessings,