Tuesday, February 2, 2010

DREAM BUSTERS

God says in Isaiah "Behold I will do a new thing... Do you not know it?" I love that God is always dreaming up new things for our lives! But we are the ones that always miss what he is doing or we do not even know it! We all have DREAM BUSTERS! They BUST every opportunity for our preferred future! How do we push past them and keep diving into all God has for us! This last message I spoke at the 2010 Dream Conference will enlighten you! Keep DREAMING never give up on those desires! I hope I know this will help you become aware of your dream busters and then energize you to blaze past the busters in your life! Keep those dreams alive! Do Not Miss What God has for you! Do not stay stuck in your circumstances!

I am thinking of doing a bible study on line, I would love feedback to who would be interested! This would be a neat time to interact with everyone from all over!
Have a great day friends and talk to you soon!
Heather
Go to the link below and click DREAM BUSTERS
Salt - Jan 10 - Dream Busters