Saturday, August 22, 2015

NEW FACEBOOK PAGE "LIKE"



PLEASE TAKE A SECOND AND "LIKE" THE NEW PAGE ON FACE BOOK!

JUST CLICK HEATHER BAXTER


This is ALSO available for those that do not have face book accounts, having a face book business page acts like a website in a sense.

Dear friends and family,

I created an organization page on face book.  This will eventually become the main dashboard in which I will share stories, post/ host events and connect with a network of like minded people.
 I have many friends and family that may not want to see all my posts every single day about how great my JESUS is.
 I want to respect and organize better. I appreciate all my friends and family. 
I want to continue to engage and post regularly but on my personal page I do not want to push away friends or family that may not be interested in my thread of daily thoughts. So before you delete me from your friends list, I will respect your feelings. However, I will still post about how great my God is but I want overwhelm you daily! 

 If you go over and LIKE my new face book page you will get updates in your news feed on all my daily teachings and more.
 Like I said, I will post on the business page more then my personal page.

 Also hop on over to INSTAGRAM :HeatherBaxter1
or SKIP on over to PINTEREST: Heather Baxter 
These places are FUN!

Sometimes we need to take a break,  clean up and prioritize our social media platforms. I love that God has given us great tools to create community but to many becomes a real time waster for me.

 I plan to grow my community on this NEW page.


Many people today do not have a face book account and having a business page allows those friends to interact.


Hope to see your LIKES today on face book! 
Look for this picture