Thursday, November 13, 2014

10 DREAM BUSTERS




I have decided years ago that I would  loose sight of the shore and RUN after the dreams God placed deep inside. I began to chart my path and chase after all the passions. This left me with changes and much uncertainty. I left my comfort zone 4 years ago. I will admit things have not all lined up like I planned.

I have so many possibilities with my credentials and skills but that is not what makes my heart skip a few good beats! Something in me pushes me each day to continue to develop and live out the deeper calling. 

SO I CONTINUE TO RUN! 

I will RUN until I collide with my dreams.

In the last 4 years I have found 10 LIES that have become barriers in my personal RACE.
I am thankful for a BIG GOD that kept my dream, passion and life goals bigger then the lies in my pathway.


Here are 10 lies that will hinder you from running hard after your dreams! 


1. You can follow your DREAMS someday but not right now


2. You're totally SCREWED if it does not work out and you put all this money into the project


3. Its safer to just find a DAY JOB


4. Thats Impossible


5. Only the LUCKY ones "make it"


6. Failing will look bad 


7. You DO NOT have access to the right resources! 
     
8  You need more money 

9. You are not smart enough


10. The work is getting way to hard


DISREGARD ALL THE ABOVE AND GET OUT THERE AND KEEP RUNNING!