Saturday, December 31, 2011

BRING ON THE NEW!

SOMETHING NEW IS IN STORE FOR YOU THIS YEAR!
IN THE BEGINNING GOD......

I am thrilled to kick off the NEW YEAR with my friends and family very soon!
IN THE BEGINNING of 2012 God wants to CREATE and FORM NEW things for your life!

God has a perfect plan for our lives and never intended for us to be void, dark and without form! His spirit is moving and He is just waiting for you to join Him!

I will be reading through the bible in one year and I hope that you will join me! I try to blog daily and the daily bible reading is located on the side of my blog page. I will follow that days reading with a Daily Devo.
I hope that you will go for a walk with me in 2012.
Lets share dreams together while encouraging one another throughout the year. I am always encouraged and motivated to change for the better through my blog friends. Thanks for all your support and help as I make mistakes and desire to grow just like you!
I am not perfect but God has showed up and continued to bring form into my life, that I am ever grateful!

In Genesis GOD SAID, GOD CALLED, GOD MADE, GOD BLESSED, GOD CREATED, GOD FORMED and GOD SAW exactly how He wanted everything formed so that it was GOOD!

Do you believe that just as God formed the heavens and the earth, He is wanting to bless, create, form, make and call things He sees perfect and good into your life for 2012?

When God created the heavens and the earth in the very beginning He divided somethings to make it better and gathered things together to make it better. God has signs and blessings for each of us each season and day of 2012.

God set up your life in the very BEGINNING for something bigger and better!

Everyday this year God has something to ADD to your life and dreams.

He desires to walk each day with you. I certainly DO NOT WANT TO MISS WHAT HE IS ADDING TO MY DREAMS or THE DREAMS OF MY CHILDREN in 2012.

However, the enemy wants to slither in every chance he gets and DESTROY Gods dreams for your life. He is sneaky and will deceive you from all the GOOD God has planned for you!

The enemy will make things pleasant to the eyes and desirable to the mindset. His number one goal is to get you to the place in which you feel naked and want to hide.

Friend do you want to hide behind a closed door all of 2012? In shame, guilt and fear?

If so...2012 will remain unbearable.
Sometimes we do have to "go through the pain of life" BUT in the beginning God created us to walk with Him!
I pray you will open the door of your heart, soul and spirit to God in 2012.

If you CHOOSE to make a commitment to walk alongside Christ this year, I promise you will not miss the greatness of God in your life and family.

If you CHOOSE to do life on your own then the enemy will trip you and make you fall to the ground. Without God the ground is filled with thorns and thistles.

Anxiety, fear, temptation, fatigue, insomnia, depression and darkness will pick at your life and the thorns will destroy your heart.

God said that we should know good and know evil BUT we need to CHOOSE to follow only HIS ways! I need to get better in this area in 2012 so I have made a list of changes.

What do you desire to change?

That is a 2012 commitment for me my friends, to know that His ways lead me into a life that is abundant.

Friends and family....I want you to experience God in 2012.
Like I said, He wants to bring FORM to your dreams.

The hardest thing for me is to OBEY....But I know the difference of living my own life and then CHOOSING to live life with God.

A BIG DIFFERENCE INDEED!

I have seen my marriage fall apart, I have watched myself fall into temptation and I KNOW the enemy is after my CHILDREN. So again... I ask GOD to help me walk with HIM and make the right choices.

God wants to change your life in 2012!

Let God BRING IN THE BIG for you and yours this year.

Join me daily as we walk through the word in 2012. I pray God opens your eyes to see what He is doing all around you even on the most difficult days. I pray He alters your mind to see HIS DREAMS for your life.

Anticipating the New Year with you~
Blessings

Heather